Build A Beautiful Life out of Broken Pieces
We all have broken pieces in our lives: a dysfunctional or failed relationship, abuse, addiction, anger, anxiety.
While no one gets off without experiencing some hurt in this life, you don’t have to remain trapped by the wounds of your past. It is possible to pick up those broken pieces and create something beautiful out of them.
- How good you would feel if you were able to erase some of the experiences that left you hurt
- What life would be like if you weren’t trapped in old ways of thinking, responding or relating
- Having the ability to stop the painful thoughts that play over and over again in your mind, and replace them with thoughts that are more loving, motivational and true
- Taking different actions in your life, and getting different—and much, much better—results
In this powerful book, Kris Reece guides you through practical solutions to overcoming the negative thoughts and patterns of your past. With a mix of inspirational case studies/anecdotes/real-life examples, practical exercises and Biblical teachings, you will learn how to rewrite your story—first in your own mind and heart, and then in the circumstances of your life.
- Why you act the way you act
- How to overcome faulty thought patterns
- How to work with your feelings—instead of being ruled by them or going to great lengths to avoid them
- The practical steps to creating complete transformation
Don’t let another day go by stuck in frustration and brokenness. Your beautiful life is closer than you think.
“This is a resource that I wish I had in the formative stages of my journey with Christ. In plain, but powerful, language, Kris educates, equips and encourages. If you want to have the kind of emotional freedom that Jesus promised to all who follow him, read and practice the wisdom within these pages. You will never be the same!”
—Pastor Marlinda Ireland, PhD
The book you are holding is a companion on your journey toward wholeness, toward being the person God designed you to be. Broken lives can be repaired. In fact, in the hands of a master craftsman, they can be renovated to a much better and healthier place than before. Kris is one of those masters. Read on knowing your life is about to change—forever.”
—Dwight Bain, Strategic Change Expert